Don't hesitate to contact us visit if you notice :
- Bleeding gums: If you notice frequent bleeding during brushing.
- Loose teeth or prolonged sensitivity: If you notice that your teeth are moving or if you experience persistent sensitivity.
- Loose teeth: If your gums recede, exposing the roots of your teeth more.
- Family history: If other members of your family have had gum problems, this warrants a consultation.
- Unusual changes to the mouth: In the event of swelling, ulcers or other abnormal changes in your gums.
- Need for dental surgery: If surgery, such as gum grafting or bone regeneration, is required.
Don't forget to have regular dental check-ups, at least once a year, to prevent gum problems and maintain good oral health.